- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Remove uncooked kernels from popped corn. Place popped corn in a very large bowl; lightly coat popcorn with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle popcorn with taco seasoning mix; stir lightly to coat. Stir in peanuts, raisins, and pumpkin seeds.
- Stir again before serving. Makes 16 (3/4-cup) servings.
- Tip: To toast nuts, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden, shaking pan once or twice.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 16
PER SERVING: 128 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 93 mg sodium, 15 g carb. (2 g fiber, 1 g sugars), 4 g pro.
Other Carb (d.e): 0.5; Fat (d.e): 1; Starch (d.e): 0.5;