- 30 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Use a sharp knife to cut wonton wrappers diagonally in half to make 60 triangles. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Arrange one-third of the triangles in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. If desired, for ruffled chips, line baking sheet with foil. Shape foil to make ridges. Lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Place wonton triangles on foil, draping over foil ridges.
- In a small bowl stir together the olive oil, garlic, and basil. Lightly brush the wonton triangles with one-third of the oil mixture; sprinkle with one-third of the cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining wonton triangles, oil mixture, and cheese. Makes 60 chips (15 servings).
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 15
PER SERVING: 69 cal., 2 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 mg chol., 116 mg sodium, 9 g carb. 2 g pro.
Fat (d.e): 0.5; Starch (d.e): 0.5