- 1 1/2 cups crispy corn-and-rice cereal
- 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat biscuits
- 3/4 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups plain popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan. In the prepared pan toss together crispy cereal, wheat biscuits, almonds, and peanuts; set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat butter over medium heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Drizzle mustard mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring gently after 10 minutes. Stir in popcorn. Using the edges of the foil, lift popcorn mixture out of pan; cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Makes 15 (1/2-cup) servings.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 15
PER SERVING: 113 cal., 8 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 4 mg chol., 87 mg sodium, 9 g carb. (2 g fiber, 1 g sugars), 3 g pro.
High-Fat Meat (d.e): 0.5; Fat (d.e): 0.5; Starch (d.e): 0.5